Global online furniture retailer Wayfair Inc. has announced the launch of its first “Roomover of the Year” Awards.
The Awards will celebrate the creativity and passion of interior design enthusiasts across the UK, offering them a chance to showcase their skills. Calling on entries that showcase creativity, unique design and inspired ideas, the ultimate winner of “Roomover of the Year” 2023 will receive £1,000 of Wayfair vouchers.
In addition to the grand prize, there will be prizes for two additional finalists, each with vouchers to be won:
- Roomover of the Year 2023 (overall winner): £1,000 Wayfair vouchers
- Savvy/ Budget Roomover, (under £500): £250 Wayfair vouchers
- Small Space/ Clever Storage Roomover: £250 Wayfair vouchers
The Awards coincide with Wayfair’s recently launched “Go Your Own Wayfair” creative campaign, encouraging consumers across the UK to tap into Wayfair’s vast range of furniture and decor, to express their unique home style.
“With a huge selection of furniture and homewares at their fingertips, we believe that Wayfair can empower customers to find a look that really speaks to their own personal style”, said Carey Pearson, Head of Brand & Events Wayfair EU. “Our homes are more important to us than ever, as we look to them as spaces of comfort, safety and where precious memories are made. The Roomover of the Year Awards are an extension of Wayfair’s brand promise to celebrate style-savvy individuals and interior lovers across the UK.”
The panel of judges for the “Roomover of the Year” Awards 2023 includes:
- Dee Fontenot, Global Resident Style Advisor, Wayfair
- Style Sisters, TV & Celebrity organisational & storage experts
- Laurie Davidson, Creative interiors stylist, content creator and magazine journalist, with over 20 years experience in the world of interiors.
- Aurelien Farjon, Interior designer, stylist and presenter, with a focus on DIY makeovers and a recent renovation project.
- Kirstie Duhig, Editor at HomeStyle magazine
- Mel Sherwood, Editor at Your Home magazine
The panel will judge each entry based on creativity, originality, functionality, and overall design impact.
Wayfair’s Global Resident Style Advisor, Dee Fontenot, said: “We are delighted to launch our very first Roomover of the Year Awards for 2023. Our homes have always been important spaces, but more than ever they have become a place for self expression, creativity and comfort. We’re open to every kind of style and space, something that has either been a self-designed reno or small-scale DIY room makeover. Good luck to all the entries, we can’t wait to see your unique transformations!”
Entries for Wayfair’s “Roomover of the Year” Awards 2023 will close on Monday 31st July. To enter, interior designers are required to submit a selection of quality before and after photos of the space, along with a brief description about the project and why they feel it is a worthy winner.
Further to the panel of expert judges evaluating each Roomover, the winners will be announced on Wednesday 13th September 2023.
To enter and for more information, visit roomoveroftheyear.com.