About The Role
We are seeking an Area Sales Manager to join the Harrison Spinks sales team to cover Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Yorkshire, Durham Tyne & Wear & Northumberland, Cumbria.
The Candidate must live within the geographic area and hold a full U.K. Driving licence.
Working as part of a team with the National Sales Managers, the Successful candidate will maintain and develop Harrison Spinks brand in the Independent Retail sector to an already established account base. The role includes supporting our existing retail partners with training, range planning, optimising sales, seeking out new business opportunities where appropriate.
This role requires you to stay away from home on a regular basis.
Key Duties include:
- Traveling to Retail stores and Develop relationships with key staff members.
- Instore retail training and at our Factory, giving all our customers a full understanding of the Harrison Spinks model, providing an overview of our innovative and fully integrated manufacturing processes.
- Working closely with wider sales team to execute an optimum sales approach.
- Achieve and exceed relevant KPI’s as an individual, team and business targets including turnover.
- Attending trade exhibitions
What we offer in return:
- 32 days annual leave – Inclusive of bank holidays
- Competitive Salary + Commission
- Company Car.
- iPad /Mobile Phone
- Business expenses
- Training & development opportunities
- Contributory pension scheme
Key Skills & Experience:
As a Area Sales Manager, you will have experience working within a sales role and the ability to develop client relationships, ideally within The Furniture Industry.
You will be a personable & exceptional communicator, who is confident to deliver both training & presentations to our clients and customers whilst having a positive approach in the product.
As a self-motivated individual, you will be comfortable working individually and part of a wider team who is driven to achieve KPI’s and targets.
Harrison Spinks is a family business with a focus on quality, innovation, and sustainability. We’re not your average business, but if you’re willing to work hard, get stuck in and have some fun along the way, then we’d love to welcome you to our team.